Submission of Abstract Due: January 31, 2018
Acceptance of Abstract: January 20, 2018
Early Registration Due: February 15, 2018
Submission of Full Papers Due: March 15, 2018
Conference date: April 13-17, 2018
93週前Registration for Formal TOCFL on Mar10th and 11th is Now Open (from Jan 8th to 24th)!
The TOCFL computerized adaptive formal test (Listening & Reading) will be held on Mar 10th, 2018 (Sat), and the TOCFL Speaking and TOCFL Writing formal tests will be held on Mar 11th (Sun.). The registration period is from Jan 8th (Mon.) to Jan 24 th (Wed.). The test seats are limited, welcome candidates who are non-native speakers of Chinese to seize the chance!
Registration Period：1/8（Mon.）~ 1/24（Wed.）
Other Important Information：
Website of the Formal test：http://www.sc-top.org.tw/english/formal_test_en.php
Mock test Free Download：http://www.sc-top.org.tw/mocktest_e.php
CAT Q &A：http://www.sc-top.org.tw/download/CAT_QA.pdf
TOCFL Issuance of Certificates Regulations：http://www.sc-top.org.tw/download/Issuance%20of%20Certificates%20Regulations.pdf
For more information：Please link at http://www.sc-top.org.tw......更多
Recruitment of Full-Time Faculty, DAFL, NYUST
Position: One Assistant Professor
1. Assistant Professor or Ph.D. holder in related fields
2. Meet one of the following requirements:
Published more than three SSCI papers as the first
author or corresponding author within the past three
Executed industry-academia collaboration or research
projects for more than three million NT dollars
3. Obtained more than one-year industrial experience (Proof
of employment is required. Not applicable to those who
were already certified full-time faculty before Technical
and Vocational Education Act was implemented in 2015)
4. Able to use English as the medium for instruction
1. English for educational purposes
2. English for cultural and business purposes
Hiring Period: Commencing on August 1, 2018
1. Personal information form for “Full-Time Faculty” (Please download from Personnel Office)
2. Photocopies of diploma (Those who hold foreign diploma but do not yet possess a teaching certificate must provide transcripts, education background information, and entry/departure records.)
3. Photocopies of teaching certificate issued by Taiwan Ministry of Education (M.O.E.)
4. Photocopies of working certificate in the appropriate professional field
5. Other publication list or working experience list/evidence
6. Proof of industrial experience (in excess of twelve months)
7. Photocopies of ID Card
8. English resume and autobiography which describes areas of expertise and working experience.
9. List courses that candidate would be willing to offer or taught before. Please include one course syllabus.
10.Publication list, published papers, and a copy of doctoral dissertation.
11.One or two letters of recommendation
12.Future research plan
Mailing address & Deadline:
All application materials MUST be mailed to:
1. College of Humanities and Applied Sciences, National Yunlin University of Science and Technology, No.123, Sec. 3, University Road, Douliu City, Yunlin County 640, Taiwan (R.O.C.) and be postmarked no later than February 23, 2018.
2. Please mark “Application for DAFL Full-Time Faculty” on the envelope
3. Please include pre-paid postage (an empty envelope with enough stamps) if you would like your application materials to be returned.
一、邀請逢甲大學Prof. Richard David，透過外國教師觀點看台灣全英語授課創新教學法，提供全英語授課教師互相學習之平台、交換有效之教學法，以及延伸創新教學之概念，辦理全英語授課教師工作坊分享活動。
二、研習資訊：(一)主題：全英語授課基本功。(二)時間：2017/11/25 (六) 09:00-15:00。(三)地點：本校資電館一樓外語教學中心 EZ afe(資電115)。(四)對象：全國各大專校院有興趣教師。(五)報名網址：逢甲大學活動暨研討會報名系統 https://goo.gl/jubV3R。